[talk-au] Potential data import

Nedyaj Ekalsrac barts1a at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 01:51:46 UTC 2018

G'day. I noticed that public transport data for Perth, Western Australia
leaves a lot to be desired. The local agency running Public Transport
services, TransPerth, provides their spacial data in multiple formats per
http://www.transperth.wa.gov.au/About/Spatial-Data-Access - this includes
routes, timetables and stop locations for every service on the network.

However, I am not even going to try and wrap my head around importing that
to the openstreetmap system. Could someone take a look at the information
both in the database and about the licencing to see if it can even be
imported?