[talk-au] correct mapping of overtaking lanes

Ian Steer iansteer at iinet.net.au
Sat Jan 27 09:39:31 UTC 2018

I've had a go at one overtaking lane, and thought I'd put it out there for comment before tackling more.

Refer way 555706763

In this case, there is no overtaking (as in you can't use the lane in the opposing direction), but there are a couple (yet to be tackled) where it is permissable for the non-overtaking lane direction to use the overtaking lane (if not in use obviously).

Ian