[talk-au] How do I map left only turning lanes on a motorway?

Joel H. 95.5.radio at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 06:59:11 UTC 2018

Hello, I'm adding lane data to the Inner City Bypass in Brisbane.

In this spot here: https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/23615424 there is 3
lanes, however the left turn only lane is already mapped as a separate
motorway link. My intention is to add turning lane data to this part of
the ICB.

Should I map this third left lane on the ICB and move the linking lane
closer to the turn off. Or should these lanes be as separate roads, as
it is now with the linking lane having 1 lane and the ICB having 2.