[talk-au] How do I map left only turning lanes on a motorway?

Marc Gemis marc.gemis at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 10:34:44 UTC 2018

One could use change:lanes to indicate that one cannot change lanes
over during those 200m.
Unfortunately no data consumer understands this tag yet.

As for the exact position of the split, there are several opinions, as
one can see from the comments on this [1] diary entry.
AFAIK, Belgium,The Netherlands and Germany, split at the physical divider.

regards

[1] https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/daniel-j-h/diary/43148