[talk-au] Routing through a park that doesn't have actual paths

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Wed Jan 31 20:47:46 UTC 2018

A 'well known' routing problem.

Exists for areas of concrete too ... I think if you tag an area as
pedestrian, or as steps .. routes will not go across them.
For an area of steps the bottom, top and sides can have ways that are
paths ... that gets around the routing issue.
In the longer term routes should solve the problem .. they don't see it
as an urgent issue as there are not many people using pedestrian routing.