[talk-au] Mapping houses and addresses in Sydney

Dion Moult dion at thinkmoult.com
Sun Jul 1 09:49:32 UTC 2018

You're absolutely right! The devil is in the detail.

By the way, I've made a start in Epping, which is a suburb I am familiar with. I've posted about it in the imports mailing list, so I look forward to comments on it there!

For those who aren't subscribed to the imports mailing list, here is a link to the message online:

https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/imports/2018-July/005554.html

​Dion Moult​