[talk-au] Australian Marine Parks Import

cleary osm at 97k.com
Wed Jul 4 10:44:20 UTC 2018

I've already communicated separately but reiterated here for the list:
As CAPAD is permitted source of data, we should reproduce this data,
including names, as it appears in the source. Of course, if we have
multiple permitted sources with differing data, then we may need to
ascertain which is more authoritative. If both are equally
authoritative, then the more recent is probably preferred. However I
understand the source of the new names data is not a source for which
OSM has permission. Therefore we may have to continue  to use currently
permitted data from CAPAD until new CAPAD data is available next year.