[talk-au] network=Translink SEQ vs network=TransLink SEQ

osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au
Tue Jul 10 22:38:52 UTC 2018

Use download from overpass api in JOSM with this query:

[out:json][timeout:999];

(

 node["network"="Translink SEQ"];

  way["network"="Translink SEQ"];

  relation["network"="Translink SEQ"];

);

out body;

out skel qt;

after download completes, press Ctrl+A to select everything

change network tag value to TransLink SEQ

perform “Upload data” action

That should do it. (I’ve tried it out till just before the last click where it would really upload.)

But before this is done, we should probably discuss it more, and also use a separate account to perform this update, like for mass imports.