[talk-au] Shared Zones

Ian Sergeant inas66+osm at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 10:58:06 UTC 2018

Which part do you disagree with?

Do you disagree with me that there has been no specific Australian
arguments made on the referenced discussion?    Because I looked
through the thread, and I couldn't see any except for Andrew's post
(which didn't support the proposal, btw).  Did I miss something?

If you disagree with my personal view on shared zones, I'm happy to
hear your argument (which you haven't presented).  I don't have an
immutable view.

Ian.