[talk-au] Foss4G-SotM Oceania OSM Workshops

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:06:15 UTC 2018

Thanks Philip!

Just a wee point of clarification - right now we're seeking submissions for
the Workshop Day, which is Tuesday 20th November. Community Day will be on
the Friday, and we'll also want ideas for that - but the current drive is
for Workshop Day, with a deadline of 31 July (less than 2 weeks away!).

There'll be a keen audience looking to learn more about engaging with OSM,
what would you want to teach them in a 3.5 hour, hands-on session in a
first class training facility at Melbourne Uni? Or even in an outdoor
session, for that matter? All ideas welcome!

Cheers
John