[talk-au] poor business listing edits

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:58:51 UTC 2018

Thanks Andy for the update and everyone else for monitoring this.

> * and separating the spammers from the poor single-business owners trying
to add their legit businesses to OSM, of course.

Any legitimate single-business owners would probably not follow the exact
same recipe book the spammers have been using, and even if they do I'd hope
they would reply to our changeset comments to ask why it was reverted.

That's actually all I'd like the spammers to do, come to the public
discussion and work with us, until that time let's keep going with the
blanket reverts/blocks.