[talk-au] I made my own administrative boarder for the City of Ipswich

Joel H. joelh at disroot.org
Mon Jun 4 11:16:19 UTC 2018

I would add the tag source= ... say something like 'personal knowledge, better local knowledge appreciated'.

I will do this.

By the way .. it is better to alter something to what you want rather than deleting the old and making a new,
that way people can track the history of the object backwards more easily .. and see what changes have been made.

Sorry, I explained poorly. The old data was an unauthorised import, also
half of the way was missing.

How much of this changeset needs to be undone???

Probably none, since no data was copied from Wikipedia. I only used it
for research, to find which settlements came under Ipswich.