[talk-au] Postcodes in South Australia

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 00:57:16 UTC 2018

Good point Andrew. Here's the link in case others were interested
https://data.sa.gov.au/data/dataset/suburb-boundaries. It's CC BY 4.0
licensed and we do have the waiver completed so are free to use (just need
to ensure we add the attribution to the wiki).

While it's a good approximation, it's not exact postcode boundaries, but
good enough is better than nothing.