[talk-au] Increased precision options for Australia - QZSS, SBAS or Galileo

Leith Bade leith at bade.nz
Tue Jun 12 10:53:08 UTC 2018

Yes the Emlid unit should work if you don't find the initialisation time.
They are internally using Ublox so will even be able to be configured for
the Australian SBAS.

The AUSCORS link are the stations I use here in Canberra. All the
Geoscience Australia owned ones are free to use. however a number in NSW,
Victoria, and Tasmania can only be used via a commercial RTK network
reseller who has a licence to use those state's infrastructure. GA is
working hard to improve this however and a lot of the funding announced in
the budget is to allow them to purchase these stations from the states and
open them up to the public, so expect things to be much better next year.

Thanks,
Leith Bade
leith at bade.nz