[talk-au] Mapping houses and addresses in Sydney

Simon Poole simon at poole.ch
Sun Jun 17 08:26:52 UTC 2018

There are a number of task manger instances run outside of HOT (which
would really really not be an appropriate one). It's on the other side
of the world but please feel free to use our (SOSM) instance
http://tasks.osm.ch/ (which is currently mainly used for coordinating an
address import).

Simon

PS: while I have your attention maybe somebody wants to weigh in on
https://www.reddit.com/r/openstreetmap/comments/8ra1x2/android_apps_that_do_navigation_well/