[talk-au] Mapping houses and addresses in Sydney

osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au
Mon Jun 18 11:12:24 UTC 2018

From: Warin <61sundowner at gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, 18 June 2018 20:57
To: talk-au at openstreetmap.org
Subject: Re: [talk-au] Mapping houses and addresses in Sydney

On 18/06/18 20:30, Andrew Harvey wrote:

On 18 June 2018 at 19:21, Dion Moult <dion at thinkmoult.com <mailto:dion at thinkmoult.com> > wrote:

Thanks Andrew for your reply!

1. Thanks for the link to the import guidelines. My responses to the import guidelines below:

First up I think any changesets that import addresses in this way should have an extra changeset tag so if we need to we can identify which changesets did the import (so more than just source=LPI NSW Base Map). Something like import=NSW Address Points or something.

source:import=LPI API via ?? something like that?

Following the import guidelines and using a dedicated account for such imports should already make it clear?

(sorry for replying to the wrong mailing list first)