[talk-au] FOSS4G SotM Oceania

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 22:02:14 UTC 2018

Thanks for highlighting this here Andrew.

Any & all submissions about open data, open source spatial, OSM will be
welcome! There's scope for talks about the community as well, they don't
have to be technical in nature. It's YOUR conference, bring to it what
interests you :)

We'll be accepting submissions for workshops until 31 July, and for
presentations until 31 August. After the closing dates, we'll open up a
community vote on the (anonymised) submissions, to find out what's getting
people's attention, then we'll do a blind review to finalise the selection.

Also, we're starting to plan the free Community Day now, so interested to
hear what ideas you might have to make it fun & engaging.

Looking forward to seeing what's on the OSM community's mind!

cc'ing the NZ-Talk list as well.

Cheers
John