[talk-au] Pathogen Control Stations

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Fri Jun 29 15:43:22 UTC 2018

Thanks Warin,

I read your suggestion for "man_made=boot_cleansing", I'd opt for
"man_made=shoe_cleansing" since I don't wear boots but running shoes as a
runner not a hiker. The QPWS web site mentions "footwear", I think shoe
would be the most inclusive term.

P.S. Sorry I didn't reply on the tagging list, don't know of any way to
reply to that thread without having received those emails.