[talk-au] I have written a response to DNRM, please give feedback

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Mon Mar 12 07:07:23 UTC 2018

I'm glad you mentioned that Ian, because I started looking at what we'd
have to "redact" and it is very mixed up with data from DCDB and survey, so
we'd loose heaps.

https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=Natural+Resources+and+Mines#values
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=Environment+and+Resource+Management#values
https://taginfo.openstreetmap.org/search?q=dcdb#values