[talk-au] I have written a response to DNRM, please give feedback

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Mon Mar 12 10:47:52 UTC 2018

Sorry Simon, I really didn't intend to make things more complicated. I just
wanted to ensure someone else doesn't get caught in the future after
thinking I was doing the right thing, and no one else has done this each
time this has come up in the past.

I've made your suggested change to the page in regards to CC BY 4.0
datasets, I've also moved it to the bottom line of the section since that
made sense.

If we don't doubt the validity of the permission granted as you mentioned
we obviously don't know internal government arrangements way back, then
does that mean we'd allow people to continue using the DNRM (and others) CC
BY 2.5 datasets?