[talk-au] I have written a response to DNRM, please give feedback

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Mon Mar 12 12:23:15 UTC 2018

Cheers Simon, that makes sense. I have to defer to those who have contacted
DNRM via private email whether DNRM have made any explicit remarks over the
previous permission. I was initially getting the feeling from some comments
that there was some legal evidence, but I've not seen anything. I guess
since there isn't any legal evidence, that is the reason nothing was
changed on the contributors page, at least now that we don't have
permission to use the CC BY 4.0 data that is explicitly noted.

I'm glad we've got a clear picture of what is allowed and what isn't at
this point in time.

@AndrewH that looks great, once the page has got a heap of green it'll be
useful. I noticed you are missing the BCC datasets, although I've not used
them.