[talk-au] I have written a response to DNRM, please give feedback

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 13:16:57 UTC 2018

> I like the idea of getting a fresh agreement about attribution to
continue using the CC BY 2.5/3.0 licensed data, even if we cannot use the
CC BY 4.0 data today. I don't think it would be hard to get the rights
holder's okay that they are happy with our attribution of their data.

Agreed, that's what I've been working on with
https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Australian_Data_Catalogue to get all CC
licensed Open Data under the OSMF CC BY waiver.

> @AndrewH that looks great, once the page has got a heap of green it'll be
useful. I noticed you are missing the BCC datasets, although I've not used
them.

Thanks Jono, I'll reach out to them to see if we can get the waiver
completed tomorrow, in the meantime I've added it too the list.