[talk-au] LPI NSW Base Map land parcel numbers

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:53:42 UTC 2018

I found this discussion from Jan 2017 which discusses the street numbers on the LPI NSW Base Map and it seems I can use the info in the OSM
https://lists.openstreetmap.org/pipermail/talk-au/2017-January/011175.html

The house numbers are not the same number as the lot/parcel numbers in my area in se Qld.

So a further question....
Can the LPI NSW Base Map land parcel numbers be used as correct house numbers, aside from the possibility of having multiple units on one parcel.

Nev