[talk-au] LPI NSW Base Map land parcel numbers

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 01:14:35 UTC 2018

Ok, in light of that, adding all the LPI street numbers to Tathra seems not reasonable and would be considered a mass import of addresses and not just 'filling in the gaps', so I won’t go ahead with the adding of addresses to the buildings.
There are plenty of residents more able to accurately add the data if they want to anyway to a smallish town.
Tks
Nev