[talk-au] Tathra Fires

Daniel O'Connor daniel.oconnor at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 07:40:54 UTC 2018

(or at least to transcribe it all) from the basemap.

Re imports, if its available in a shapefile or similar; I can do some of
the prep work.

Most of the problems would be conflating with existing addresses; etc; so
rather than doing "all", its probably better to target suburb by suburb or
some other incremental division - something where an individual with JOSM
can do a street or block at a time easily.