[talk-au] Surveillance camera?

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 06:58:12 UTC 2018

agreed, man_made=surveillance needn't be for security, traffic cams, surf
cams are all covered.

The wiki suggests https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:surveillance:zone
rather than surveillance:monitoring. So surveillance:zone=traffic for a
traffic camera and surveillance:zone=surf for a surf camera. I know "zone"
doesn't seem the best word for this but it's what's already in use.