[talk-au] Surveillance camera?

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 07:35:41 UTC 2018

To me surveillance:zone describes the area covered by the camera ..
rather than the intended monitoring object

So the surf cameras would be

surveillance:zone=beach
surveillance:monitoring=surf

A shark camera would be

surveillance:zone=beach
surveillance:monitoring=shark

That would be my interpretation of what is there.