[talk-au] Open Mapping team at Microsoft Australian edits

Andy Townsend ajt1047 at gmail.com
Sat May 5 08:59:35 UTC 2018

On 05/05/18 04:10, osm.talk-au at thorsten.engler.id.au wrote:

> This user, which on his user page says "I am proud to be in Microsoft Open Maps team." Has been making a lot of "Fixed geometry" changesets.

> I made a changeset comment to which I didn't get a reply, so I send a direct message to the user on 29th April to which I also didn't get a replay.

They haven't done anything in OSM in the last 8 days; maybe they saw
your messages, forgot about them, and then went on holiday?  Or it might
just be that their email isn't getting delivered*.  If they come back to
OSM and don't reply then drop the DWG an email and we'll be able to let
them know that people are trying to get in contact.  The "I've seen a
problem; what should I do?" bit of
https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Data_Working_Group should help.

Best Regards,

Andy (from the DWG)

* insert your own outlook/hotmail joke here