[talk-au] poor business listing edits

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Thu May 10 00:11:01 UTC 2018

This is a global problem, happening in other regions too, just unfortunate
we're caught up in this as it's a real waste of time dealing with it.

In a couple of recent ones they were trying to pan in iD but dragged
features instead by accident, breaking other features.  I've reverted these
completely. Since they are done by an SEO who obviously has no respect for
OSM, let's not waste our time to try to filter out the useful parts (if
any!).

The ones which didn't damage other features, I've left in, but at the same
time have no issues with them simply being reverted when they match all the
hallmark signs of this kind of spam.