[talk-au] CPAD data conflict

K C bushtrax at gmail.com
Tue May 15 23:14:09 UTC 2018

At this url you will find
https://www.openstreetmap.org/way/167183262#map=13/-34.9968/118.0026, It
shows a protected area called Mount Marvin Botanical Park.
The reality is that the boundary follows the CPAD data representing Gull
Rock National Park. Contained within the boundary there is a unamed reserve
which I suspect is the said Botanical Park.

Name=Unnamed WA33308
Description=Unknown Area Type
Geometry=2622 vertices, Perimeter: 9.87 km, Area: 3.99 sq km
Map Name=SOUTH WEST.SHP
LAYER=Unknown Area Type
PA_ID=WA_33308
NAME=Unnamed WA33308
TYPE=5(1)(h) Reserve

Should I draw the CPAD data as it is and move the boundary depicting the
park to the above reserve area. I am quite positive that is the correct way