[talk-au] poor business listing edits

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Mon May 21 11:33:21 UTC 2018

Thanks for doing the research on this!

On 21 May 2018 at 19:32, Andrew Davidson <theswavu at gmail.com> wrote:

> After wasting many hours on this I've come to the conclusion that a
> zero-tolerance policy is the only real option we have. So I've now started
> to just revert them without bothering to look to closely.

I completely agree, my suspicions line up with what you're found, these
edits are doing almost no good and a lot of harm.

Until they engage with the community and work with us instead of against
us, I support auto-reverting. I've CC'd the DWG, in case they have any
guidance or suggestions on what we can do to stop this.