[talk-au] Queensland Govt Spatial Catalogue

nwastra nwastra at gmail.com
Fri May 25 07:59:20 UTC 2018

I’ll say that again in a way that is more readable…
I notice that when selecting some national park multipolygon relations there are sometimes areas not included although they are part of the overall boundary of the NP.
Those that I have noticed today are in a separate mp relation and are tagged "Special Management Areas” in addition to having the national park’s name.
You need to select both these mp relations to get the true extent of the particular National Park.
I won’t be mapping the Special Management Areas separately in the NP as I expect they are temporal in extent and use.