[talk-au] Hello!

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Wed Nov 7 18:10:22 UTC 2018

I’m new on this list. My name is Martijn van Exel. I am Dutch but live in the U.S.A. where I work for Telenav. I already introduced myself on Slack where I talked a bit about Telenav looking at possibly helping improve the map in Australia. I am just not sure if there’s folks here who are not on Slack so I wanted to say hi. We’re not making any improvements yet and we will keep you updated as our plans materialize.

We have a page on the OSM wiki that has more about how / what we typically work on in OSM: https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Telenav <https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Telenav>

Please do get in touch with any questions!

Happy mapping,
Martijn