[talk-au] Hello!

Joel H. joelh at disroot.org
Thu Nov 8 07:06:02 UTC 2018

Thanks for introducing yourself.

A little while ago I fixed up the whole M5 motorway (and I believe some
of the M3 as well) in Brisbane and wrote a diary post about it. Mostly
with what I did.

I was wondering whether what I did was correct, or if my method has
given you any ideas?

https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/Joel%20Hansen/diary/43896