[talk-au] Hello!

Martijn van Exel m at rtijn.org
Tue Nov 20 21:58:33 UTC 2018

By the way - I started collecting the Top Mapper lists for various cities in Australia using my Meet Your Mapper tool[0]. If you find it interesting you can review them here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axVjSpcCuD14AubLzA6E00fMxRLfXBHWPQvdijwsyUM/edit?usp=sharing <https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1axVjSpcCuD14AubLzA6E00fMxRLfXBHWPQvdijwsyUM/edit?usp=sharing> . It looks like you are the #1 mapper for the Brisbane area :) (when sorted by number of nodes last touched).

These lists are based on data publicly available from Overpass, and I haven’t shared the link more widely, but if you object to having this data readily available to the community I will unshare it right away.

Martijn

[0] The tool is at https://mym.rtijn.org/ and the code is at https://github.com/mvexel/meetyourmappers, a diary entry is at https://www.openstreetmap.org/user/mvexel/diary/44833