[talk-au] Question Regarding multiple alt_names

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:15:58 UTC 2018

Here you go Andrew

https://www.openstreetmap.org/#map=15/-27.9389/153.3974

The main road shown here is the Gold Coast Hwy & has major signs saying so
(& once upon a time was Highway 1!). The East-West section is Brisbane Rd
(with street level signs saying so & addresses as xx Brisbane Rd).

Where it turns the corner, it then becomes Frank St (yy Frank St)

A k or 2 further South, it then becomes Marine Pde!

Thanks

Graeme