[talk-au] Hello!

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 09:56:14 UTC 2018

Hey Martijn,

We ran a mapping session at the FOSS4G SotM Oceania Community Day today
using maproulette. It worked really well spreading tasks out among the
participants. Lot's of new people getting into using JOSM.

I ran into an error trying to upload one particular GeoJSON files but apart
from that it went well.