[talk-au] FOSS4G SotM Oceania meeting minutes

John Bryant johnwbryant at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 23:23:43 UTC 2018

Hi all, minutes from last Friday's FOSS4G SotM Oceania organising committee
meeting are now posted on the wiki page here:
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G-SOTM-Oceania

As we're beginning a more frequent meeting cycle in the last 7 weeks before
the conference, I'll stop posting these updates to the mailing list here,
but will continue to upload minutes to the wiki page.

To keep up to date with the latest highlights, you can sign up to our
announcements mailing list & follow news posts on the website, follow us on
Twitter/Facebook/LinkedIn, or sign up to the foss4g-oceania-discuss list.

Cheers!
John