[talk-au] PSMA Administrative Boundaries

Joel H. joelh at disroot.org
Sun Oct 21 01:32:19 UTC 2018

On 19/10/18 5:01 pm, Andrew Harvey wrote:

> Is there a problem with crossing ways? Why do they need a shared node
> when they are different admin levels?

Yes jump to the position I told you and zoom right in to the
intersection, there is a crossover between two level 10 admin areas.

I don't know if this was introduced in the simplification or it was an
error with PSMA. But there is only 26 of these errors in QLD so I would
hardly call this an issue, you can easily fix these manually.