[talk-au] Fw: Log bollard fence tagging

Jonathon Rossi jono at jonorossi.com
Wed Oct 31 06:21:33 UTC 2018

I'd use "barrier=bollard" on a way, it prevents passage by some traffic but
not being continuous I wouldn't call it a fence.

Even though it is 3m long I see it a bit like those large concrete
temporary bollards (the size of a standard pallet placed by forklift) that
are used to block vehicles during big events for the safety of people.

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 2:16 PM reuben_p at yahoo.com <reuben_p at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I sent this to the tagging list a month ago and got no response so I am
> going to forward it here.

Jono