[talk-au] Street address: Corner

Andrew Harvey andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 13 06:29:40 UTC 2019

https://help.openstreetmap.org/questions/35308/corner-premises-which-tags-do-i-use

If the streets themselves are mapped then geocoders should be able to
locate these queries, but that still doesn't help let you say, "Corner of X
and X" is the address used by this premises.

In my opinion, one possible way to do this is with the associatedStreet
relation https://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Relation:associatedStreet,
placing the object you with the corner address in the each street's
associatedStreet relation and omit any addr:housenumber..