[talk-au] OpenStreetMap Carto ghost (was "Importing Hobsons Bay City Council tree data into OSM")

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Apr 15 08:51:16 UTC 2019

Apr 14, 2019, 2:45 PM by david.sisourath at hotmail.com:

> Also, there is a non-existent boundary through Seabrook Primary School that renders on Mapnik. I noticed this during the test import and am unsure of the issue here.

Sounds like https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/3721 <https://github.com/gravitystorm/openstreetmap-carto/issues/3721>

Edit in this area should trigger refreshing tiles what will cause this ghost line to disappear.

I am unsure what is causing this ghost line in OpenStreetMap Carto rendering, and
how to fix it :(

Though style is itself is probably not causing it.