[talk-au] Importing Hobsons Bay City Council tree data into OSM

Mateusz Konieczny matkoniecz at tutanota.com
Mon Apr 15 16:26:58 UTC 2019

Apr 15, 2019, 2:37 PM by andrew.harvey4 at gmail.com:

> On Mon, 15 Apr 2019 at 22:31, Sebastian Spiess <> mapping at consebt.de <mailto:mapping at consebt.de>> > wrote:
>

>> Are there guidelines how to mark the import in the changeset? Not      having read up on it but I would think the changeset should      reference the wiki page for the import?
>>

> I think just adding the link in the changeset comment should suffice.

Link in comment or one of changeset tags is perfectly fine. Using changeset tags
is especially useful in cases where there one is limited by a comment length limit.

I link both discussion before edit and wiki documentation page, but linking just wiki
should also work.

example edit of my bot: https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/68711180 <https://www.openstreetmap.org/changeset/68711180>