[talk-au] Transport for NSW (TfNSW)

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Tue Apr 16 01:04:19 UTC 2019

On 15/04/19 18:21, Andrew Harvey wrote:
> Signage is up, platforms are open. In order to have our data ready and
> useful for customers from day one I've changed the rail related
> features to no longer in construction and added an opening_date tag so
> data consumers know if opened yet or not (OpenStreetBrowser uses this
> tag).
>
> Master route relation for the line
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/9487066
>
> Then two routes, one for each direction
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/8631621
This one passes OSMInspector tests.
> https://www.openstreetmap.org/relation/9470134

This one failed - unordered gap. I have repaired it.. good enough to be
usable.

Possibly the trains will not change to the other platform at Tallawong
where they terminate, but for the moment in OSM they do. This will
become clear when they start operating.

> A lot of the roads around the new stations are still tagged
> construction, let's try to keep a close eye on them opening up to the
> public.

If you change the tags from highway=construction, teh tag construction=*
should be removed .. leaving it there causes confusion.