[talk-au] "Hidden" National Park boundary

Warin 61sundowner at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 06:30:29 UTC 2019

The national park way 104759342 is tagged

natural=wood

this will probably cover any other land cover tags you add under the
national park.

Delete the tag natural=wood for the national park way - as I have done
for various national parks and you can then add the land covers without
getting pasted to the background.
You will get complaints about it no longer being mapped for trees .. so
you might want to see to that as another way or relation.

It follows the OSM guide of 'one feature one OSM entry - national park
on this way and no other features.