[talk-au] "Hidden" National Park boundary

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 23:22:02 UTC 2019

Thanks everyone!

You convinced me not to try to move the boundary!

I'm tempted to do as you suggest Warin & delete the natural=wood cover for
the whole area, then re-do it just for the actual tree coverage, which
would / should then make the other details visible.

But I still can't "see" the National Park / nature_reserve boundary to be
able to edit it?

Would that be purely an iD problem? That just doesn't sound right?

What do you people who use JOSM see when you go to edit this area - can you
see the boundary?

(I've tried to get into JOSM a couple of times, but can't even get it to
download to my laptop!)

Thanks

Graeme