[talk-au] OpenStreetMap Wiki page Australian Tagging Guidelines has been changed by Ewen Hill

Graeme Fitzpatrick graemefitz1 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 18 00:22:26 UTC 2019

Nice work Ewen!

I just corrected one very minor typo by adding a comma.

I'm not sure that these bits read quite right though?

"Data-sets that contain First Nation details need extra vigilance and
discussion with elders above the standard import process"

"beyond the standard ..." perhaps?

"Also, terms which reflected time the data was compiled may be considered
inappropriate today."

"Also, common terms which were acceptable when existing data was compiled
..." ?

What do you think?

Thanks

Graeme