[talk-au] Adding polygons of the aerodromes

Nemanja Bračko brackone at gmail.com
Thu Dec 26 07:31:21 UTC 2019

Thanks everyone for replying to this thread.

@Berjo, as I've noted in my first email we do not have any other signals at
the moment except imagery, and except for NSW where we have a base map.

@others, is it okay to make a polygon when we can recognize tarmac on a
airstrip and when we can clearly see start and the end of the runway
(zebras at the beginning and at the end)? Or if that 'airport' has official
code (e.g. ICAO)?

Thanks,
Nemanja

Sent from my phone