[talk-au] Adding polygons of the aerodromes

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Fri Dec 27 06:22:36 UTC 2019

Thanks Warin,

I have updated the highway with the details. Would you like to check and then remove the previous runway polygon? Not sure it has a specific ‘name’ for the runway. I am interested to see how it renders with those details attached.

https://www.openstreetmap.org/edit#map=16/-31.8966/127.6155

Cheers - Phil