[talk-au] Phone number updates

Phil Wyatt phil at wyatt-family.com
Sun Dec 29 10:44:02 UTC 2019

Hi David,

It may be for someone more skilled than me 😊 however there are lots of combinations that need to be taken into account

Those with no area codes

Those with area codes in ()

Those with area codes but no international code

Those with international code but no + sign at the start

Spaces or dashes between numbers or no spaces

Grouping of numbers +61 x xxxx xxxx

1300/1800 numbers that need to be tagged phone:AU

Those without enough numbers

Inconsistent area codes in some areas (NSW/VIC border areas)

…to mention just a few that I have found…

Cheers – Phil